Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Doctors

By admin  

Bioidentical doctor NJ
What is the medical name for a doctor who does hormone replacement therapy, and how do I find one?

My boyfriend is only 31 and has the testosterone of a 70 year old man. He needs to find someone to do hormone replacemnt therapy close to home, and we are having problems finding one on the web. I think this may be a result of searching broad topics and I can’t narrow it down or even really find what I am looking for.

Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Doctor in New Jersey, New York area

Natasha Fuksina, MD

2 West Northfield Rd, S.211
Livingston, NJ 07039
Phone: 973-685-4522

550 Bloomfield Ave.
Newark, NJ 07107
Phone: 973-483-1500

Effects of the Wiley Protocol Hormone Replacement on Women